Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Vegan Pot Roast

I made this a few weeks ago and just finally downloaded the pics from my camera. This is a vegan Pot Roast from a recipe in The Vegan LunchBox. The roast is made from a homemade seitan (wheat gluten) of sorts. It was really good and definitely worth the effort. The Vegan LunchBox cookbook is really good. We haven't made anything out of it that wasn't fantastic.

Vegan Pot Roast

I brought the leftovers to work for lunch the next day and 2 of my co-workers looked at me with disbelief and one of them said "but I thought you were a vegan". Ha.


Prep pics are in the extended entry.

1 comment:

  1. For MOFO this month, I thought it might be fun to look back through my old entries and pick out my favorites; recipes we really loved or recipes we keep coming back to week after week. I sadly don't have pics for all of them. I guess I'll have to make i

    ReplyDelete