Pages

Friday, December 1, 2006

Are you man enough to watch?

Here is a video which shows why I am vegan. I am going to warn you that it is not easy to look at. You may not be able to get through it. You may not even be able to bring yourself to look at it. It's heartbreaking. If you can't bring yourself to look at it, I understand, but I'd like you to think a bit about why you don't want to see it.

http://meat.org/
Meet.org, The website the meat industry does not want you to see

I admit, that I could not watch the whole video.

2 comments:

  1. Erm, can you be a lil more specific about what it's about before I click? I get disturbed very very easily by animal stuff :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd be disturbed. It shows how animals are handled when they are loaded onto trucks when they go to slaughter, it shows baby chicks being debeaked, it show extremely and inhumanely crowded conditions for cows, pigs, chickens, and it shows cows being castrated, de-horned, and branded with no anesthesia. That was where I had to stop. I couldn't watch any more... but then I have seen almost all of that before.

    ReplyDelete