Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Does anyone read this?

Do you read this? If so, drop me a comment. Consider this to be a roll call of sorts.

The reason that I want to know is that I plan to change the focus of this blog and I want to know who my audience is and whether anyone will care. I plan to make this a vegan web site with vegan recipes and information about what is and what is not vegan. I plan to address the questions that people ask me. For instance, the other night at dinner I was asked if "free range eggs are ok". I am not sure whether she wanted to know if I eat free range eggs or whether I thought that it was ok for others to eat free range eggs. So, my next post will address both of these questions.

I am hoping that my friends will read it to understand why I am vegan and I also hope to provide some information about web sites where non-vegans can find recipes to cook when their vegan friends are coming over for dinner. My friends indicated that this was a concern, so I hop I can help address that too.

You can feel free to let me know how you feel about this change. And, if you want to keep the blinders on, then you might want to unsubscribe to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment