Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

A meme - 7 random or weird facts about me.

I’ve been tagged by Felicity at Thrifty Vegan which is a really great blog if you haven't read it before. Her blog inspires me to think about ways I can be more thrifty.


Here are the roolz:
Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I have lived in three very different regions in this country: The South: GA, AL, SC. The North: Boston, MA. And the West: Park City, UT.
2. My husband and I moved all the way across the country because we found a job near the best skiing in the country. We drove here in a Prius with 2 cats.
3. I'm not a morning person. I'm downright mean until I've been awake for a couple of hours.
4. I have no patience. I like crafts and things to be finished within a day. This means that anything I paint or draw has to been done by the time I get up from the table. I just started a knitting class which is really going to test the limits of my patience.
5. I love TV and think TiVo was the best invention ever. I hate those "I don't watch TV"-raise-their-nose-in-the-air people.
6. I hate mushrooms and squishy foods. I don't mind the flavor. I'll cook with them, but then I pick all of them out and put them on my husbands plate. I can't stand the texture. And, I make a mean mushroom risotto, heh.
7. I get ill watching at bloody scenes on TV shows. I have to look away during Grays Anatomy. I just started training/working as a volunteer Ski Patrol. When I signed up I didn't realize the training was almost like EMT training and there are lots of gory pics in my text book. And the stories they tell about what we will see on the mountain. Should be interesting to see how I do.


I tag:
Monika at Dabbles with Apples
Mihl at Seitan is My Motor
Webly at Fueled By Popcorn
Herbstonne at The Sisters Vegan
Sheree at Life on the Vegan Highway
Dino at Alternative Vegan
Abbie at Hooray Vegan

8 comments:

  1. Knitting does take a lot of patience, but it is also so meditative that I think you'll really enjoy it! I hope you do, anyway! Good luck with ski patrol training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It (ski patrol and knitting class) is actually keeping me insanely busy over the next few weeks. Having a hard time finding any time to cook. In december, I'll only be busy on saturdays outside of work (and of course skiing on sunday too) so hopefully will be able to find a regular pattern again. i hate having things to do on weeknights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no patience with crafts either! The amount of unfinished projects I have is ridiculous!
    I don't watch TV but only cos I don't have one!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! i did this same meme and my number one fact was my impatience. plus, i've been thinking about taking up knitting as well, and wonder how far i'll get with it. it might make me crazy.

    oh and i hate mushrooms, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND I'm bad in the morning also - guess we'd do well never to be roomies together.
    Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag! It gave me something to post about when my day fell flat. We both have mushroom issues.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant idea about the dmoealcc (is that right? i have no idea).

    ReplyDelete
  8. @allularpunk
    I'm in if you are! We will need a better name for it though. I'll try to post about it tomorrow morning and try to get the ball rolling and see if we can get anyone else to join us.

    ReplyDelete