Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

[AUTOSAVED] I loves Vertical Diner

In 2 weeks, I have managed to eat at Vertical Diner in Salt Lake City THREE times. This is an amazing feat since I live 25 miles away from it. Thursday, after taking my car into Salt Lake for service I rewarded myself by hitting the Vertical Dinner for the Thursday night special "Chicken Fried Steak" and mashed potatoes. Yum! Take a look:

Vertical diner vegan chicken fried steak

Today, Mike and I had to go into SLC to run some errands. I had to pick up colored sugar sprinkles from Sur La Table so I could make margarita cupcakes (pic coming soon) for a party tomorrow night amoung other miscellaneous errands. So of course, we needed brunch. I got "The Avalanche" with French Toast instead of pancakes. Mike got the straight up Avalanche, which comes with pancakes, tofu scramble, hash browns, and vegan sausage. The tofu scramble was a little runnier than usual, but still tasted great. We both got smoothies too. I had the Blue Monkey (apple juice, bananas, and strawberries). Here are a couple of pics.

Vertical diner french toast and tofu scramble

Vertical diner pancakes and tofu scramble

Vertical diner smoothie

All pics are compliments of my iPhone (so the quality might not be the best).

No comments:

Post a Comment