Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mexican Salad on Grilled Totillas

Tonight we made a nice summer dinner: Mexican Salad with grilled corn and avocado served on a grilled tortilla with arugula and tomatoes. The recipe is from Jack Bishop's, A Year in a Vegetarian Kitchen (not much vegan in this book, but this recipe is really good). Here is a picture:

DSC02129.JPG

And because I knew you wouldn't be able to see the black bean salad under the arugula, here is a picture from before I added the arugula:

DSC02129.JPG

1 comment:

  1. My parents are visiting this week so I've been having to feed them. This isn't as easy as it sounds. Feeding a meat eater for one night is not too hard, but 5 days of meals gets interesting. I've tried to mix foods that they are used to with slipping i

    ReplyDelete